Supporting Enrolled Agents throughout Orange County California
Your partner in success.
Well, its extension time and are busy bees yet again or maybe you never stopped after the April deadline…….
We will be hosting the monthly education meeting on September 20th and Dan Dabelstein, EA will be teaching “What is a Schedule C and who has to file it?” The course will focus on the tax preparation for our self-employed client’s income generally reported on a Schedule C. He will discuss how a Sole proprietorship reports income on the schedule C and the significant complexity to income tax preparation. And will identify the primary areas that will change using practical examples.
Be sure to registry for the event when the invite is sent out. Dinner selections are very important and if you signed up at the door, you may not be able to get what you want for dinner.
For September the dinner menu is the following (3 dinner meals to select from in bold)
• Cheese and cracker display upon arrival – Seared Ahi display
• Chopped Wedge salad – Rolls and Butter
• Prime Rib of Beef, natural pan au jus, creamed horseradish, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn
• Dover Sole stuffed with crab and shrimp meats, finished with Mornay sauce, rice pilaf and garlic green beans
• Gluten Free Penne, with vegetable in a tomato sauce
• Dessert – Chocolate cream Pie
At the last dinner I mentioned that IRS liaison Derek Ganter would be at our October dinner meeting, and this has been moved to November 15th. Mark your calendars for this important meeting.
As always, we are looking for more volunteers to assist with our education events. If you want to become more involved and meet more professionals, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.