Hear from IRS and CA FTB representatives about policies and procedures that impact you and your clients. Learn how to maximize resources to increase your value to your clients, and earn up to 7 hours of CPE. Cost includes continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Hear the latest including:
- OIC and Installment Agreements – Learn how to best assist your clients!
- Subchapter S Corps – Learn the basics to avoid problems! (2 CE credits)
- Identity Theft – Data thefts – how to protect your clients and your business!
- Franchise Tax Board – Hear the latest in California tax law updates!
- Taxpayer Advocate Service – When is it time to call TAS?
- Hot Topics from IRS – What do you need to know before filing season?
Please note: The focus of this seminar is on IRS policies, practices and procedures and not tax law updates. One presentation may be a rebroadcast of an IRS webinar followed by a live Q&A session.
You will be notified when presentation materials are available for download/printing prior to the seminar.
Visit www.socal-taxpro-seminars.com for additional information